Thursday, March 14, 2013

Oh the Fun

I like an escape from our schedule. This week was all about getting away from our schedule and it was SO great.....we came back MUCH more tired but it was worth it!

Aubrey LOVED the waterpark....Tristen did too but he's more cautious than she is so he needed extra prodding from his daddy to go down any slides. It was great fun though and Aaron and I took advantage of the waterslides too!!



 
We met our nephew, Jack, on Sunday. He's super cute and oh so tiny still. Here are a few pics of our visit with him:

 
My sister-in-law, Sarah, and I threw Lindsay a baby shower. I love throwing parties and had a BLAST with this theme! We went with an outdoors/wood theme and enjoyed some yummy "woods" theme food (complete with my fave s'mores dip EVER!!)
Oh.So.Fun.
 
 
My other highlight of the weekend was time with my cousin, Amber and her family! I just realized that I forgot to take pics while there but we loved catching up with them and playing with her kiddos!!
 
And with that, I need to catch up on laundry and get back to my schedule....we have a few more days of spring break and then 2 busy months leading up to our vacation to Disneyworld (which is Aaron's next break in between spring and summer sessions). Aaron starts a clinical rotation next week that will enable him to be home every night. We are SO excited to say the least :) Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments: