Tuesday, July 22, 2014

8 Years!

I seriously do not know where the time went! We got married 8 years ago! I still feel so young (except when I have a hard time getting up off the couch...but that's pregnancy related) :)

We got to celebrate our anniversary without kids and it was so great to get away for 2 hours! Although I would have loved to have this baby by now, I have to admit that it was SO wonderful to have one last date before the 3rd child comes along and makes it more difficult to get out without kids.

We decided to try a fun Mediterranean place downtown and are glad we did! It was SO good and something new and different is just what we needed. Then we used our convertible to see the bluffs of Mankato....a rare treat since we don't usually get to ride in it together anymore. See? It's a good thing this baby hasn't come yet because we wouldn't have had this opportunity....I'm trying to see the good in an overdue baby :)


Ummm, yum!

Leisure convertible ride on a beautiful July night
 
And now the waiting continues....why is this 3rd one SO much harder to wait for?? Maybe because I just can't parent my other 2 as well? Not sure why but so hoping this baby comes soon....but in the meantime, Happy 8 years to my hubby :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary and can't wait to hear the news of baby #3's arrival! :)