Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Project #4: Laundry Room

I've been trying my best to organize my house but it's been going SLOWLY!! It's been hard keeping up with the day to day chores and I'm trying to figure out my kids' schedules that seem to keep changing! However, today I managed to get my laundry room done. While the picture shows some of the organization, the big project was organizing under the counter in the middle (I forgot to take a before picture!) and finding places for clothes which led me to organize closets! I started last week and then pink eye hit so I finally finished it up today!
Before:
Just kind of a mess, needed some structure
 
 After:
A little better! I'm still not convinced I like the white shelf in the middle but it holds a basket for our hats and gloves and the lower basket holds our mail to go through so it works for the moment :)

No comments: