Monday, March 9, 2009

Love Dare



Have any of you read this book?? It is a study with your spouse based on the movie "Fireproof" (we still have yet to see the movie). Aaron and I started this book yesterday and are already so impressed by it...and challenged and motivated by it! Every day you receive a dare: A dare that will help you love and serve your spouse more effectively and give you practical step by step ways of doing so.



Today's Dare? Say nothing negative about your spouse and do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness. Hmm...I have two hours before my husband gets home to think of an unexpected gesture of kindness. I better get off this computer and go think! :) I would so recommend this book!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

My parents bought us that movie for Valentine's Day and we have yet to see it! It's so hard to make time for movies with a baby in the house!! :) You'll have to let me know how the study is though -- I would love to do that!

Jamie said...

Joel and I went through this book, have seen the movie, and also did the small group study at our church - all were very challenging and fun! I would definitely recommend the movie, but don't forget to grab a box of kleenex!

Erika said...

I've been hearing the movie is REALLY good! We'll have to watch it before the week is over!! :)