Sunday, August 9, 2009

Newest Additions to the Family

I can't decide if my blog title is mean or not :) BUT, before you get the wrong idea, our newest additions to our family are tropical fish!!!! :) Aaron is an AVID tropical fish collector and we unfortunately sold all of his fish when we got married :( We didn't know where we would be living and our first apt. wasn't too pet friendly so we sadly said goodbye to Aaron's fish and all of his tanks and supplies :(

However....we have been on the lookout since finishing our basement and came across a STEAL of a deal this past weekend! We purchased a used 90 gallon tank and Aaron was so excited, he made a shelf for it yesterday and set it all up! All we need now is tropical fish :)
90 gallons all ready to have fish live in it!

One of Aaron's former fish that we're hoping to replace :)

Yea, how exciting! Well, I need to head out..I have teenagers invading my house for the last campfire of the summer!! Have I mentioned how much I love working with teenagers? They are so fun :) Gotta run!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man, that WAS a mean title! I guess I shouldn't talk because of my last blog and how vague it was, but I seriously got really excited that there was going to be another new cousin! Then it was a big let down. :)

Erika said...

Ooohhhh, I'm so sorry!!! Actually, I totally decided to do it AFTER I read your last post! So maybe I just got you back without realizing it! haha! Sorry I let you down :) Keagan can be friends with my dog Sadie!! :)

{LKK} said...

AWEsome. This brings back memories of siphoning out fish water...and accidentally swallowing some. So good for you...

Looks good! Congrats to the new addition. ;)

Anonymous said...

You must have a very talented and handsome husband to have built that!

Michelle said...

Okay, okay, I definitely deserved it then! :) Trust me, I'll let you know as soon as I can! I'm just as anxious to share the news!

Michelle said...

I thought some people might figure it out especially since I said we aren't pregnant. There isn't much else that would be extremely exciting that doesn't involve moving!

Kelina said...

RICA!!! I just found your blog! I will try to set it up so I can follow you!!! LOVE YA!