Thursday, October 22, 2009

First Step: Selling Our House!


Our house is officially on the market as of today!!! It feels a little strange that most of my friends/family are recent homeowners and here we are selling our first home already! I would be lying if I said this was an easy step for me. I get majorly attached to homes and even told my mom and dad that I would stay in a house all by myself just so I wouldn't have to move in 7th grade. This is probably going to be one of the hardest things about moving. However, GREAT news, we have our first home showing on Saturday! Now all we have to do is keep our house spotless for the next 10 weeks and pray that someone will buy it!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope someone snatches it up quickly! :) I love the tree in the front, the color is so pretty!

I checked my comment settings on my blog and everything seems to be okay, it says anyone can comment. It's the option called "embedded in the post" so you don't have to actually go away from the original post, you just comment below.

Erika said...

Oh good!! I'll try again :) Haha, I hate it when I can't figure out stuff!! :) Yes, I hope someone snatches it quickly too!

Michelle said...

I take it back -- I guess you can't leave a comment! I'm not sure what's going on! On my book review blog it's working, but not on our personal blog. I'll figure it out!

Adventures with Claire, Jason, and Jonas!! said...

Oh Erika- how exciting...you will be closer to the Cities:) blessings on your move and your new home too!

Erika said...

I know! I can't wait to be able to go to the Cities for day/weekend trips!! I'm so excited :)