Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Week

This week is our last week of summer break!! You know, I'm ready.....Aaron's ready....I think our entire family is READY for this season in life to be done. Starting Monday, we go full force until July 26th of next summer when my husband will be DONE with school! Well, at least with his second Bachelor's degree :) We've gotten the question a whole lot over the last few weeks if he will in fact be done or will keep going on in his studies.

The answer is: We don't have a clue :) We'll see and we'll keep you updated when that decision is made. For the moment, we are just focusing on getting done, getting a job, and getting our feet on the ground again.

And, for our last week, we are headed North for a little vaca (aka, spending time with both families and just RELAXING!) I'm hoping to get completely better while I hand off my kids to our parents. Oh, I should update since my last post.....everything is better except I developed blisters in my throat (from a different viral infection!) so I went back to the doctor yesterday and she gave me some meds to clear that up. Now I just need some serious sleep.....exactly what I'm hoping to get this week :)

Speaking of sleep!!! Guess who has been blessing me with 6-7 hours at night now!?!? Yay for Aubrey!! Last week she was only sleeping 3 hours at a time again while I was sick (which was SO not cool!) but Friday she decided she wanted to sleep 7 hours! *sigh* Just what I needed :)

And with that, we're off. I feel SO blessed to live so close to family who have been amazing help in the last 7 weeks of Aubrey's life. I know this might not last much longer (who knows where Aaron will get a job!!) so I'm soaking this up as much as I can :)

Hope you all have a great week!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is our last week too! Ethan actually went back to school for new teacher stuff this week, but school starts back up next week already! Yikes! Praying for you guys during this last year! :)

Erika said...

This summer went WAY too fast!!! :) Bet Ethan is excited to start already!