Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Our Weekends

We've had a couple great weekends with family. 2 weeks ago, my cousin got married in Northern Minnesota. The rain held off so they could have their outdoor ceremony and it was SO fun to see so many family members. Aubrey and I hitched a ride with my parents since Aaron is so swamped with school right now. Tristen stayed back with him for a little father/son weekend :)
My cousin, Kerry, and I
I don't get to see her much since we're many miles apart but everytime we're together, it seems like we're right back at my grandparents' house in South Dakota, playing basketball in the park or trying to beat our brothers in a game of Risk :)
 
The reception was in an old, refurbished barn. A-MAZING! It was beautiful and I think my parents absolutely need to turn their barn into something crazy cool like this :)
 
 
My little ray of sunshine :)

My niece Iylah was there and she's just about the funniest little thing I've ever known :) So spunky and funny! My cheeks hurt from laughing at her funny mannerisms the whole weekend :) What a girl :)
The happy couple!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good for you! I've tried to leave Facebook for good, but I keep wandering back...maybe someday soon I'll be able to do it! Thanks for the encouragement! :)

Erika said...

We'll see if I can completely stay off...it certainly makes me want to visit people more since I can't always see what's going on in their life! (like, I need to come visit you soon!!) I figure that if I ever go back, I'll know how to set limits better because of this time away :)