Monday, May 19, 2014

So Blessed

On Saturday, I was so blessed by friends and family! In 8-9 short weeks, Baby #3 will be making his appearance and my sweet friends threw a sprinkle shower for our newest arrival. I felt so loved and blessed by this gesture and just loved it!! :) So, thank you, thank you, friends and family!


A quick pic even though we didn't quite get everyone! (I realized that I hardly have ANY pics of my friends and I....it's just so easy to take pictures of our kiddos! Here are a handful of the beautiful friends who made this day so special!)

Both of the mothers were even able to make it!!

Now I feel so ready! I'm even looking forward to the late nights because it will mean that Baby W will be HERE (and I'm excited for time alone with him when the other 2 don't need my attention)! Can't wait to meet him!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that's so fun and special! And you are looking fabulous, Erika! Not much longer now!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I had so much fun! So excited to meet him!