Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Memorial Day

I'm SO behind on everything these days!! I know, I have an excuse, but still! I have such high and lofty goals but I often find myself SO tired by the end of the day (meaning, by 7:30 at night) that I just want to sleep :)  Only 6 more weeks though....no one warned me how much LONGER a 3rd pregnancy seems to be. Not sure why, but this 3rd trimester has been the longest out of all of my other pregnancies. Anyways!

Here's one little highlight from the last month of life: Memorial Day!! The husband had Memorial Day off (he works every other holiday) so we got to spend time with my family and play with my 2 adorable little nieces. SO fun.....a few pics for your entertainment:




The newest little one :) Amazing that she'll probably be out playing with the other 3 in just a year's time!

No comments: