Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A dress doesn't stop her


My grandma has told me stories of how much my mom loved to play with her brothers when she was little. My grandma would put her in pretty dresses and give her strollers to play with and my mom would fill the strollers with rocks and run with her brothers...I'm guessing getting her dress dirty in the process :) (hopefully I got that right, Mom!)
I followed in her footsteps and tried to keep up with my older brother....
and now we're on generation 3 :)
Aubrey loves dresses but took off running after church on Sunday.
Within minutes, her dress had dirt on it, her tights were filled with leaves and she was patting her face with dirt :)
It was a hilarious sight and reminded me instantly of the picture in my head I have of my mom doing the same thing! :) 
A pretty dress won't stop her from climbing trees with her brother!
 
Connor looking dapper in his church clothes
 
We can't get enough of this sunshine and warm weather!

No comments: