Saturday, January 26, 2008

Decorating Attempt? :)

I am very much an idea person, so many times I have millions of ideas and nothing ever gets done! We've lived in our house for 7 months now and I'm finally trying to pick some ideas and run with them so my house can finally be decorated! :) One of Aaron's high school friends is coming to visit us today so I decided today was my chance to get motivated! Last night I was pounding away and trying to make it look like a home. haha! I love bargain shopping so alot of the things are bargain finds or random things I got from other people that just happened to go well together! Aaron thinks I'm crazy but likes it when I run with my ideas and make things happen! :) So, this is my attempt at my living room :) Maybe I'll keep learning new tricks from the experts in my family :)


Front door and the piano I learned on (aka my parents' old piano:)




I love this wall...entertainment center made by my grandpa and the quilt rack was made my Aaron.

I'll update more when I have more ideas and get more bargains!

No comments: