Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Freddy the Snowman

Due to the crazy amount of snow we've been getting, we had another sledding party last Sunday, this time with senior high. I haven't made a snowman for a long time, so we decided to create Freddy the Snowman. So much fun! He survived a whole 10 minutes before my dog stole its scarf and eventually somehow pushed his head off! Haha! My dog is a thief! It was a great time...I love the students we get to hang out with...they truly brighten my days!

Kelsey, Emily, and I with our finished snowman. We couldn't find charcoal for it's mouth and eyes, so we improvised with leaves and a candycane :)


The thief!



If you haven't been sledding this year, definitely go sledding! I forgot how much fun it was and how bonding it can be :) We have a great hill to sled on and we LOVE having company! *hint, hint* :)

No comments: