Friday, April 16, 2010

Engagement Scrapbook = Complete!

*sigh* It feel soooo good to have a project done....but, my fellow project lovers, don't you think it's a little bittersweet? Excited to be done but then CRAVING another project to invest into? :)

Well, that's how I've been! I finished my engagement scrapbook...probably the fastest I've ever completed a scrapbook and now I'm onto the dreaded wedding one! Maybe I'll fit in a vacation one in between just so I can put off my wedding scrapbook for a few more months. It just sooooo intimidating and I can be a perfectionist sometimes! So....here's a few snippets from my scrapbook!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! I wish I had the patience to do something like this! All I can handle is putting pictures on shutterfly and making scrapbooks that way! :)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful scrapbook, Erika! :-)

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

oh, it looks so cute! Erika, I seriously feel like we are THE SAME PERSON...loving scrapbooking, projects, craziness...living with parents. :) Totally know what you mean about projects being bitter sweet! WAY TO GO though...project finished!

{Elsa} said...

Erika! I haven't even heard about your engagement! I'd love to! :)

I've been gone so much lately I miss you guys!

Erika said...

Elsa! I'll show you my book and it has the whole story in there!!! :) :) I miss you guys too :( Fun/game night, soon?

Nicole, we totally are the same person!! It's seriously so fun to have someone so much alike and be encouraged by!!! :)

Thank you, Michelle and Lindsey! I had so much fun doing this project! Now onto my wedding!