Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Big 2-6

Yea! I'm 26!!! I really like this age so far :) I had a GREAT day yesterday! Aaron and I went to Minneapolis for the day! While I was hoping to walk around downtown, we opted for shopping instead since it was so rainy. I set out to have a shopping spree in IKEA and only came away spending $7....not quite the shopping spree I was hoping for but I realized that IKEA is more fun when you have a house that you need things for :)
Next stop, Mall of America :) We walked around but again, no big shopping spree! I accidentally packed all my summer clothes in storage so I need to go on a shopping spree pretty soon or else I will spend the whole summer in jeans and sweaters :) Thrift stores, here I come!

So, that was my bday!!

2 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YAY FOR 26! WAHOO for shopping sprees (even if you didn't have one yet!)

Michelle said...

Cute picture of you guys!! Glad you had a good birthday! I'll be joining you in 2 months! :)