Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 Months Old!

Tristen is 3 months old today! How can this be?
When he was a newborn, I dubbed the newborn stage as my new favorite stage.....until he was one month old which I decided was my new favorite. Until....yep, 2 months...then I realized how fun a 2 month old was. And NOW as he has been on the brink of turning 3 months, I love THIS stage. What did I learn from my fickleness? I love my little boy....no matter what age he is and I love all the new stages in his life!!
Some of our faves lately:
*Watching him get stronger neck muscles and want to sit up
*Tummy time....he loves to look around and kick his feet
*His eyes....they melt me every time
*The way he grabs for toys now and will not let go once he gets them! (my dislike is when he grabs for my hair and won't let go :)

*His cooing and "talking"....sometimes we can't stop laughing at him which makes him get louder and more vocal....and then we laugh even more :)
*His smiles and the way he lights up in the mornings when he sees us for the first time
*Seeing his personality come out...he loves to observe (like his dad) and is totally content just sitting and being around people.

He's a keeper and we love our 3 month old SO much! Happy 3 months, Tristen!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Erika, he is such a sweetie! He is definitely looking like YOU! Especially in the last picture!! I can't wait to meet him this fall!!!

jenny said...

I can't get over how much he looks JUST LIKE YOU! Trav and I ALWAYS are dubbing each stage our new favorite. Children are blast at every stage... :-)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! He is definitely photogenic! I can tell THAT already. :) Happy 3 months to you!

Bethany

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

OH MY WORD! He's so beautiful! I want to meet him! You guys aren't coming to central Iowa any time soon, are you?! :)

Erika said...

I know! He really really looks like me....it's CRAZY! Those Albertson traits run strong!! Nicole, I'm thinking we might be coming down this summer! We should totally get together if I do! Maybe I can make a book club meeting? :)