Friday, May 13, 2011

This Friday

Today is Friday in case you didn't know (which I am prone to do because I lose track of days very easily these days!) I love Fridays. Like, really REALLY love Fridays. It's just something about the day that has always brought a smile to my face.

Some things that have made this Friday as great as the rest have been:

1) Listening to Tristen giggle and gurgle and "talk" in his crib at 7;30 this morning. I like my new alarm clock!

2) Going to Bible Study this morning. I'm in a Beth Moore study right now and absolutely loving it. I'm just sad that it's only a 4 week study. :( But, I'm excited that there will be future Bible studies that start up in the fall again :)

3) Experimenting with healthy food. It's funny that Aaron and I both grew up in homes that ate together, had well-balanced meals (thanks Mom!), and a plethora of healthy food available but when we got married, we opted for convenience and processed foods. Aaron's nutrition class, the Biggest Loser, and the desire to raise our kids to eat right has helped kick us into gear! So, now I'm experimenting and actually LIKING healthy foods....and actually don't mind cooking?? Woah! Am I motivating anyone else!?! :)

4) We're having Tristen dedicated at our church this weekend! Yay :) We're so excited for this milestone in his life and to celebrate the day with our families :)

Well, hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Adios!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay for having Tristen dedicated! We had Keagan dedicated right before he turned 1 and we're hopefully having Levi dedicated next month! :) Such a special time!