Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Around the House

 Some activites we've been doing as of late:
Tristen LOVES kitchen things (pots and pans, potholders, utensils)....after I get done with my list of projects (which is ever growing!), I think some felt food making needs to happen :)

 Some sprinkler action! Wahoo! Yay for summer!

 Lots of climbing these days! (and climbing into this!)

 And lots and LOTS of building with blocks!

I'm getting a ton done for their "Swiss Family Robinson" themed room. There are just a few hints here and there but it's still fun decorating with shells, treasure maps, tropical flowers, bamboo, and beach scenary! Now all we need is a giant treehouse for us ALL to live in.....umm, yes please!!

Off to bake and work on projects.....I guess you could classify what I'm doing as nesting....but I just feel like being crafty these days :) It's making me feel better since I've been quite under the weather with a cold/terrible cough this past week! Praying it goes away fast before I get too much further in my pregnancy!

2 comments:

AmberNDahl said...

I hope you are feeling better! I will pray you do. I loved all your pictures and seeing Tristen climb into your coffee table/cube thingy made me smile because I am starting to experience it myself with little T. Cannot wait to see pictures of all your craft projects - love the Swiss Family Robinson theme! FUN!!!! My only lament with you, Erika, is that we don't live closer!!! I miss you... hope to see you again soon.

Erika said...

Amber, I was JUST thinking of you yesterday and was thinking the same thing!! Wishing we lived closer so we could hang out while Tristen and T toddle around :) I don't know how crazy it would be to travel with two kiddos, but it's been on my mind for a while to come up and stay for a couple days and see you, Lindsay, and my other cousins who live close to you!! Miss you!!