Friday, May 25, 2012

Pillow Project=Done!

Ahhh, my sewing machine has really been going this week. I've put it away for a little while because I have other things to focus on (like, a fun Memorial Day weekend planned with the Willey side!) but I feel like I've gotten so much accomplished in the last 2-3 weeks. Again, this next month is going to be busy with wedding showers, baby showers, helping Aaron's parents move, getting ready for Baby Girl, etc. so I feel so good with all that I've gotten done! This was my big project for the week:

Aaron's mom made this quilt for Tristen when he was born. When I put it on his bed, I was inspired to make a matching sham and throw pillows. However, little did I know that the only fabric I would be working with would be the few scraps I had from the quilt!! They discontinued the fabric but thankfully I pieced scraps together and had JUST enough! It was actually a pretty fun project to try to match it to the quilt!!

Yay for being done! Tristen LOVES his new pillows!

So, in case you were wondering what the finished product looked like, there you have it!!  Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So cute, I love it!!!