Sunday, September 30, 2012

And just like that....

2 weeks can go by! My weeks are blurring together as I try to get everyone fed and taken care of (and getting myself fed and taken care of? I need to work on that!)

In case you're wondering...I'm SO tired these days. We moved Aubrey to the pack-n-play temporarily while we transition Tristen to his toddler bed (and the start of them sharing a room! Ahh! Wish me luck in the transition!). Aubrey has decided that she doesn't like the pack-n-play (she was in a bassinet before) and hasn't been sleeping through the night lately. As I put one foot in front of the other and TRY to get through the week without Aaron, I'm a little tired and drained. But, I really do feel like God is giving me the strength I need since it's definitely not coming from the amount of sleep I'm getting each and every night! And, my lesson plans for Tristen continue to get me up in the morning so I better keep that structure going!

Aaron is LOVING his clinicals though! He is working with kiddos right now and I think it's even more fun for him since he has kids. He has quite a bit more homework than we envisioned which has been hard but at least it's stuff that he is excited to learn about. And, we're just hoping it gets easier?

Tristen and Aubrey are way cute lately! The other day, another little boy was going to rock Aubrey in her cradle and Tristen nicely said, "No, no. A-bey." and took over rocking her like he was protecting her. It was so cute (even though I had to remind him that we can share rocking Aubrey too) :)

Oh, and Aubrey :) She is getting SO strong and is done with her swing, bassinet, and anything else that requires she lays down. That girl wants to be in on the action!! Lifting her head and sitting up, she always wants to be with people.

Today we took advantage of the fall colors by taking family pics...it's slightly a tradition of ours and since our family has expanded since last fall, it was time to update the pictures in the house :) So, here are a few of our faves :)







Hope you all have a beautiful first week of October!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! Did you take the pictures yourself?! We did that this year and I was surprised how well they turned out! Kids learn at an early age what that camera is for! :)

Erika said...

We DID take them ourselves! I learned from last year and put my timer on the setting where it takes 3 pictures at once! It worked SO much better....I was nervous with 2 kids but they did great! They DO learn at an early age!!

Michelle said...

We do that too! The first few times I put the setting on 10 pictures just in case haha!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.