Sunday, December 16, 2012

Many pictures....Beware! :)

I found a solution to my picture problem! Taking some advice, I opened a photobucket account and it really is SUPER easy to use. So, I'm back in business and I have quite a few pics to catch up on.  So, here we are: A recap of the last......2 months of our lives??

It's been a very interesting last few months of life. It's been busy. It's been overwhelming. It's been difficult at times. Going back to school while married and with two children is NOT easy but we're on the homestretch now....and again, I would not trade this life for anything because I've never had this much peace about God's leading. God has been teaching me perseverance and endurance.....two things I was never good at. And for that, I'm thankful.

OKAY, onto the pictures I promised. Here's a recap in pictures of what we've been up to:

Thanksgiving weekend with my family:
Aubrey had lots of cuddle time with Auntie Monica and Uncle Luke. She's very much a cuddler but just this week is starting to like her space when she sleeps...much like Tristen. While it's great because they can put themselves to sleep, it's slightly sad for this momma to let go of the cuddle days :(
The three grandkids were SUPER cute as we tried to take a family picture. This one was cute....
 
BUT, this one is much more typical of what they actually look like! :) Already they are HILARIOUS together....I love that my kids have cousins the same age :)
 
Tristen LOVES all things Farm!! He is obsessed with farm animals and loves tractors. Since my parents live on a farm, it is a perfect way for him to experience farm things!!
 
Thanksgiving:
We spent Thanksgiving in Willmar at Aaron's parent's house. Our first holiday in their new location!! Our children were the only kids there so they had plenty of time to entertain each other! They're becoming fast friends!!
 
But, don't worry, they're already showing signs of having brother/sister squabbles! :) When Tristen gets upset, Aubrey just giggles at him which makes him even more frustrated :) But, their love outweighs little squabbles :)
 
Sweet Aubrey turned 5 months old and was sitting up on her own a few days before!! She just can't miss any action and is constantly trying to be a big kid! Next up, trying to encourage army crawling...she's trying so hard!!
 
Tristen decided she needed a book to read during the Thanksgiving meal!
 
Aaron's 30th Birthday:
My husband hit a milestone over the Thanksgiving weekend. He turned the big 3-0! Strangely, I'm slightly jealous. I think the 30's will actually be a pretty fun decade and as my husband put it, "This will be a decade dedicated to our family". 30 really is the new 20...or maybe we just like to tell ourselves that :)
 
 
Christmastime:
It took me a good, long time to get into the Christmas spirit this year. Aaron actually set up and decorated our Christmas tree this year because I just didn't have it in me. Thankfully this past week I've been motivated to decorate a few more areas of the house....just in time for Tristen to take interest in all the "pretty" lights. I kept calling Christmas lights "Pretty" so now all Christmas lights are "pretties" instead of "Christmas lights". We probably say the words "Christmas lights" at least a dozen times every day to fix our mistake...but to no avail. Christmas lights are "Pretty!?" to Tristen :)
 
This kid turns 2 in 6 days. We are having a small, intimate family gathering with a farm animal theme. Nothing fancy, just a nice celebration of his birthday. We can't wait :)
 
And, here are the most recent of recent pictures of my children: Taken TODAY after church.....yep, incredibly recent!! We attended our church's Christmas program tonight and I thought of the many Christmas programs to come for these two. But, tonight we were just spectators in Christmas clothes :)
Aubrey Beth....she just gets cuter and funnier every day. She has SUCH a fun personality....I can't remember her not being in our family! What a joy giver :)
 
*Whew* Picture overload :) Let's hope the next time I blog it's not quite so long, right?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE all the pictures! The one of them in their Christmas outfits - Tristen looks like Luke and your dad! Definitely an Albertson! :) Aubrey is getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

so glad that photobucket was as easy as I found it to be too!! Such an easy to keep blogging when Blogger makes such dramatic changes!!