Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter

A little late in posting this Easter pic....looks can be deceiving with this picture. Our morning was SO hectic and rushed....and I think I'll remember that when I see this picture even though it shows nothing of the sort :)
Even amidst the rush, we were able to truly soak up the message at church and it was such a powerful service. This year has been a little rough on our family in the church attendance area (we're always there but teaching Sunday School, greeting, nursery duty, etc. so we often don't get to go to the church service) but Easter was a breath of fresh air as we sat together as a family and worshipped. We're making sitting together as a family a big priority next year even if we have to say no to GOOD things. And I'm SO excited....I've truly missed it this year.

These 3 were so cute in all their Easter clothes!
 
Hope you all had a great Easter!

No comments: