Monday, March 10, 2008

Extremely Busy

I know that I am not the only one to say that life is extremely busy!! Although Aaron and I have an extremely busy schedule, I have actually gotten quite used to it....the normal routine that is. However, then there are those weeks that are absolutely crazy busy and you just want to sleep the entire week away...the ones that are different than the normal weeks. For some reason, this week has started out extremely busy and as I look ahead, all I can see is the busyness increasing! The verse I have as our theme verse just really caught my eye tonight and I'm reminded to keep my focus on Christ, amidst everything going on. The song "Day By Day" by DC Talk is running through my head right now and the lyrics go like this:
Day by day
Oh Dear Lord, three things I pray
To see thee more clearly
To love thee more dearly
To follow thee more nearly
Day by day
My reminder for the day/week/month is to take each day at a time and pray that I may see Christ more clearly, love Him more dearly and follow Him more nearly, before all other "distractions" in life. What a great reminder....all other things can wait! :)

No comments: