Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring is Finally Here!!!

Well....maybe :) The forecast tomorrow is snow, BUT, today it is in the 50's and we are enjoying the weather! Tonight, we are going on a walk and might even take our convertible for a little spin! Yeah!! This beautiful weather might just inspire us to landscape our yard soon and I can finally have my little garden. (If any of you are gardeners, I may need some advice! I have no idea what I'm doing, but it will be fun!) Anyway, we're so happy that spring is probably here to stay!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

if you REALLY want spring, you guys should plan a trip to come visit the pregnant lady! we have some pretty nice 80 degree weather right now! :)

Erika said...

Yeah!! That sounds like a marvelous plan!! If only it would work out :S I'm jealous of your nice, warm weather!!! :)

Michelle said...

you're going back to school too?? awesome! it's funny how that works...after college i was SO sick of school, but now i want to go back! plus, i can't really do much with just a bachelor's in psychology, so i need grad school! where/what are you thinking about doing??