Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

We hope you all had an incredible Easter and were able to reflect upon Christ's death and resurrection. We had a great weekend!! On Friday, we attended a Good Friday service at church and then my parents came on Saturday to spend the weekend with us! Saturday we just relaxed and played games and then on Sunday, we had an Easter Brunch at our church to help raise funds for our youth group trip to Challenge in Salt Lake City this summer! It was a WONDERFUL morning and we had a great service at church! After church, we had a Easter meal at our house with my parents and then said goodbye to them....we then had a Easter supper at a couple from our church's house...and then we rushed back home to see Aaron's dad who came to help us with our basement. It was a FULL day and really a great Easter!


Since it wasn't QUITE warm enough to golf, Aaron and my dad had to golf on the Wii :)


My mom and I were rocking out on Guitar Hero! :)

My mom and dad are now rockers! :)

Happy Easter!!! :)

No comments: