Sunday, March 23, 2008

Oops... :)

We have been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to blog! However, I wanted to show you WHY we've been so busy! Last weekend, I had this GRAND idea to paint my kitchen....and take off the tiles that were on half of a wall. I started chipping away at the tiles with my mother-in-law Marcia and we were so proud of ourselves as we looked at all the tiles chipped off. Little did we know that taking off the tiles would start a gigantic project of taking off the wall and putting a whole new piece of sheetrock back on! Oops is a little bit of a understatement :) But, my husband is so patient and really thought the whole ordeal was funny and lovingly put a new wall on!


The wall I demolished

My husband's hard work putting it back together :)

Painting away in the kitchen!

No comments: