Sunday, September 7, 2008

Benadryl: My New Best Friend

Sorry Aaron, you've been replaced. Until you can take away my sneezing, sniffling, runny nose, itchy eyes, and coughing, Benadryl will now be my new best friend. So until you can figure out a different cure or until allergy season is over.....sorry, you're put on hold :) Just kidding!! :) Allergy season is back and yesterday I was feeling it. I took a benadryl capsule and began to feel my eyes get heavy. Slowly but surely, I dozed off on the couch. All I remember is a strong muscular man picking me up in his arms and tucking me into bed. Oh, and that was at 7:00pm. I woke up at 7:00 this morning. What a great husband. Maybe I'll keep him as my best friend :)

On a different note, I've been extremely emotional lately...but like a joyful emotional. Everything has been "touching" to me lately and I just find myself shedding a tear. This morning I saw all of the youth group students around me and thought of the dear seniors we have for only one more year and I shed a tear. This afternoon I spent quality time reading with my husband and I found myself emotional over being blessed with such a great husband. Tonight I cried during a play at church...this is totally not like me! I guess it's a good thing, but so different for me who usually doesn't cry! I need to get it out of my system before tomorrow when my precious preschoolers come so I can be tough :) Speaking of, I better get some good sleep tonight! Bring on the Benadryl!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm emotional like that too! Reading about you crying made me cry, no joke! :)

Ames said...

Oh emotions... yippie :) Wait until you have pregnant hormones/emotions! Eek!

Erika said...

Haha! Yea for being emotional! :) At least I'm not alone :)

Ames said...

Ahh thanks - I like your blog layout too :D