Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I know that I have no room to complain at all...most of you are working, are pregnant or have newborns and hardly get any sleep, are in full time school, or have other circumstances that make you tired...but because this is my blog, I can complain just a little....I'm TIRED! :) And it's only my first week of teaching!!

Actually, it's been my own fault because I've tried to pack in as much as possible in this week....cross country meet last night, date night afterward, youth group tonight, meetings after school, meetings at church....okay, I really don't have any room to talk at all :) But, I'm very much looking forward to Friday when I can sleep just a little longer :) Okay, enough complaining! I need to think some more and study up for youth group tonight :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Enjoy Fridays while you can! Weekends mean nothing to me anymore...there's no such thing as sleeping in! :)