Friday, September 5, 2008

Tis the Season for Football, School, and Sweatshirts!

Fall is in the air-I can feel it, smell it, taste it and I'm absolutely loving it :) Tonight we have our first football game. I'm excited to cuddle up to my husband in my sweatshirt and blanket and support our youth group students in all their activities! This week has been so busy hence the no blogging lately. Things have gone into full swing: we had our first youth group on Wednesday and my first day of teaching preschool is Monday!

I'm so excited for this year and so anxious to see what God is going to teach me....I tend to have "themes" that God teaches me every year. Last year it was loneliness and dependence upon Him. It was hard, but I'm so thankful that God allowed me to go through it. I wonder what this schoolyear holds :) I guess I'll let you know in May :)

(All ready to go to our first football game :) Go Braves!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You guys look so cute and happy!! :)