Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winter Blast!

Last weekend we took our junior highers to Winter Blast at Hidden Acres (the camp I used to counsel at) It was good to be at my "second home". I miss every second of working there and it always makes me a little teary eyed going back :) However, it was so fun going back with our junior highers and experiencing camp in the winter! Also, I was able to see some old friends including my boss and his family, and....old campers! But, not any old campers...these girls were 4, 5, and 6 when I had them!!! Now, they're junior highers??? I about fainted because I couldn't believe it! They remembered me and we got reacquainted. Again, the people God keeps putting into my life is just unbelievable! :)

Iced coffee from the new coffee bar!!

We played this CRAZY game like steal the bacon, only steal the inner tube. Now, imagine playing it in a couple inches of water and mud! Lovely, eh?


Our Junior High Group :)

No comments: