Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dare2Share

*sigh* Our crazy February is almost over!! :) It has been an incredible month, though, so I'm definitely not complaining!! :) Both of our youth retreats went sooooo well!! We bonded as a group and learned alot about Christ! This past weekend, we went to Nebraska to the annual Dare2Share conference.Our group all ready to go!

One of the most interesting things we did was go door to door asking people for cans of food. We then proceeded to ask people if we could pray for them and if an opportunity arose, we witnessed to them! It was scary but SUCH a cool experience!!

So we have a tradition of having an '80's night. :) haha, this is our 80's hair night!

The girls proudly wore their hair like this during supper and the last session! It was hilarious!

Walking downtown Lincoln

I've been a REALLY bad blogger lately. :) I shall try to do better in the coming days/months! Today I have a day off due to ice on the ground! We have parent teacher conferences this week (and no students!) so it was easy to cancel and reschedule! I've been trying to catch up on my house...not an easy task when we've been gone so much :) We hope you're all doing well and enjoying the warmer weather! A few days ago it was 50-55 here! :) How lovely...I can't wait for nice weather again :) Well, off to cleaning!

1 comment:

{LKK} said...

Ah! Haha, I love the HAIR! Looks like it was a load of fun, Erika!