Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowy Day

What a gloriously snowy day it is!! Although I love snow, I really really REALLY want Spring this year! We haven't been able to explore our new home yet and I'm anxious to drive around Mankato and see all the great parks everyone keeps talking about :)

Today I finally subbed in the district and I remembered how much I love 3rd graders. They are hilarious and LOVE to learn. It was really fun....especially the early out at 10:45! God keeps guiding us week by week and I'm just reminded how wonderful waiting and trusting really is :) I appreciate His blessings so much more when I've had to wait and trust Him for them!

Since it looks like this outside:I've been doing alot of this:

My new friends up here are into scrapbooking which is inspiring me to create these great memory books. I think the reason I love scrapbooking so much is because of the stories that I can relay through the use of pictures, notes, and funny journaling. They are GREAT conversation starters! So, here's the start of my engagement one....one step closer to that intimidating wedding book that will take me a year at least :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay for getting a sub job! I love the scrapbooks you're making, I'll have to see them in person sometime! :)