Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LOST Nights

In case you haven't been around Aaron and I much in the recent years, something you must know is that we are addicted to LOST. We went through Seasons 1-3 in a 2 month time and have watched every episode since then at least twice to try to figure everything out.

SO, this year is the last season. Sad day :( At one of our first small groups, we met Grant and Jen, a couple who shares our love for LOST. Since then, we've had Tuesday LOST nights...here's a little sneak peak at what usually happens....
A shocking event that leaves our jaws wide open

A big reveal at the end....this week's was: The Package was a Who, not a What!

HA! We're trying to be our fave characters here...Jen's favorite is Sawyer and I'm a Hurley fan so just envision her as a con man and me 300 pounds bigger with food in my hands :)

Seriously, way too fun! I don't quite know what we're going to do in 6 weeks when our favorite show comes to an end....rewatch all episodes? :) Anyways, Happy Wednesday :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

You should start watching Law and Order: SVU. Gerrit and I are addicted to those like you are addicted to Lost. We're on season 8, I believe. It's terrible. I'm sorry for your loss of show, though!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what had happened to Desmond...