Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goodbye Party and LOST Finale

What a weekend!! We had a farewell party on Saturday night for some dear friends in our small group and a LOST finale party on Sunday!We played a little Taboo...and a great game of Telephone Pictionary

We will miss you Pat and Elsa! :(

LOVE these girls! They are so great :)

And now to the......LOST FINALE!!!

Grant and Jen are so creative and had DHARMA signs everywhere!

LOST is done! About that....I was going to write a blog JUST about LOST but decided not enough people that I know are die-hard fans so I'll keep it to myself! BUT, just a few thoughts...I loved the finale until the last 10 minutes....well, pretty much when the big reveal that the Sideways World was actually an afterlife?? Hmm, not cool as I thought for sure that they were all going to die on the island and thus, "reset" their lives off island due to the hydrogen bomb....which to me would have been a great ending

So, I was disappointed when my least fave character, Christian, announced that Season 6 was like a "Sixth Sense". I did NOT like the Sixth Sense so I'm just trying to forget that part and remember the very last scene....Jack's eye closing in the bamboo field.....seriously, BRILLIANT! Why didn't I see that one coming? I loved the very last shot and thought it was a good closure to the show. So, that's my shortened version of my thoughts....I'm still standing behind LOST but I wish they had left out the whole "afterlife part" and thought of something more brilliant for the Sideways world. Anyways, it's over and I can't wait to buy the DVD (which they claim has more answers....I wonder if they left them out on purpose for better DVD sales? Oh well, I'm falling for it!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I was pretty bummed about the whole afterlife thing too - I was hoping that would some how be their lives, since it was better for everyone. I was glad that Jack and Kate ended up together, I was pulling for them the whole time!

Erika said...

ME too!!! So glad that at least they got together....and that kiss on the cliff was GREAT between those two! :) :) There were definitely some great moments in the finale!! :)