Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Not to brag *cough* :), but I have a pretty good track record of guessing what gender of baby a couple is going to have. I don't know if it's intuition or just really good educated guesses, but I've only been wrong a couple times. And, I've had alot of practice as I've seen friend after friend have kids!

So, now it's our turn....I have a really good idea of what I'm having and have tried all the old wive's tales and they confirmed my intuition.....however, we don't find out for a few weeks so you can vote what you think we're having in my nifty little poll on the right side of our blog! Happy guessing and I'll let you know in a few weeks if I can chalk up another victory for my gender guessing ability :)

P.S. And no, I'm not giving you any hints of which I think it is :)

P.P.S. The poll is not working properly right now but I would love to hear guesses in our comment section!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I vote you're having a boy...but it's just a completely random guess. :)

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't have a clue, so I'll say girl just to be different! :-) Either way, that baby is going to be a cutie patootie!

~ Amber

jenny said...

I guess girl. I also usually have a pretty good track record as to guessing. I think I've only guessed wrong once or twice! And one of them was with Bella - TOTALLY KNEW she was a boy. :-) So now, with this one, I'm pretty sure it's a girl, but Trav's not believing me... guess we'll have to wait and see. Are you going to find out??

Erika said...

I would love a girl, Amber and Jenny! Or a boy, Michelle :) Jenny, I'm guessing girl with yours too :) Yep, we're going to find out....I was debating but finally decided that I want to find out...I would love either one though and we have our names all ready to go so we don't care either way!

Grant Hanson said...

I say it's a badger. Then it doesn't matter whether it is a boy or girl, because...hmm...nevermind, that logic doesn't really work.

But it could be a badger, since Aaron is the daddy.

My guess is boy.

Karen said...

My guess is a girl. But either one will be a blessing!! Exciting times, enjoy them!

Natasha said...

I've never really guessed for anyone, so I have no clue; but I'm with you on saying that you'll be happy either way. I naturally gravitate toward wanting a girl, but my little brother is such a gem that I just don't care.

Isn't trying to decide whether or not to find out hard? I've decided that we're going to also, but I was in agony for awhile! :P

Are you going to let everyone know when you find out?

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it! It's a boy.

Grandma W.

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!! Just one though, not three. :)

Erika said...

Love the guesses, all :) I think girl is in the lead! Yep, I will let you all know when we find out the first week of August :) 2 weeks away!

Anonymous said...

Two long weeks, yet????
Grandma W