Monday, July 26, 2010

Growing Pains

This past week has been all about growing pains....both physically and spiritually. And, while I don't always "like" growing pains, I love the outcome after having those pains.

Obviously, physically I can feel things stretching and Baby Willey is growing and moving :) I often feel like I've done 50 sit ups (or, to exaggerate, 1000!) because my stomach hurts that much :) Haha...while I hurt from these growing pains, I KNOW that they will be so worth it in the end and therefore I'm grateful for them :)

More painful and yet wonderful is when you have growing pains spiritually. I asked the Lord to reveal things to me of what I need to work on and I was humbled by my lack of love and forgiveness. It's hurt as I've been trying to forgive and love those who have wronged me, however, these growing pains are already making me realize more what God continually does over and over for us. He forgives and LOVES unconditionally....why did I think I could hold grudges when God doesn't? I pray that I would not become a bitter person but I could continue to forgive just as God forgives us.

*sigh* Those are my thoughts lately....life is good and Aaron and I are enjoying just a few weeks off before he goes back into the intense studying again. Hope you all are having an incredible Monday :)

No comments: