Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2 Month Stats

This little boy is 2 months old TODAY! How can this be? Today we visited the doctor. I really like our pediatrician! He was recommended to us by a friend and I'm SO glad I picked him....very knowledgable but personable and extremely laid back. I asked him when kids start to get hard (since Tristen just chills all day long and sleeps a whoppin' 7-8 hours straight now!) and he said, "Well, I heard teenagers are pretty hard so you have 13 years of easiness!" Don't worry, it was followed by a laugh and an assurance that Tristen will give us challenges in the coming days.

Anyways....here are the stats of the day:

Weight: 12 pounds!
Wowzers! No wonder he's growing out of clothes left and right! He doesn't feel that heavy though :) (74th percentile)

Height: 23 inches (55th percentile)

Head: 15 1/2 (37th percentile)

He's getting so big! Lately I've loved seeing him smile more and more (especially when I walk in the room) and I love hearing him use his vocal chords! What a sweet, sweet boy. Even though yesterday's post was a bit of a downer, I really wouldn't trade this time in my life with Tristen for anything.....I am loving being a mom :) Every week he gets more and more fun :) Happy Tuesday all and Happy 2 months to Tristen!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww what a big guy! I have an outfit I need to send you guys before he won't fit in it anymore! It's 6 months size, so hopefully it'll fit him for a little while by the time I get it to you! :) I'm going to try to send it in the mail this week!

Erika said...

Yes, it should fit for a while! :) He's still in 3 month clothing but some things are getting too tight so we're trying out the 3-6 month clothing! I couldn't believe he was so big because he really feels so light to me still! :)

Sarah Helfinstine said...

Happy 2-months, Tristen! I can't believe how fast the time is going...and what a big boy! So cute.