Saturday, February 5, 2011

Raina


And, it's a girl! Kelly, the last one in our small group pregnant, had her little girl yesterday! Raina is a cutie and has a full head of blonde hair! She's a doll!!!

So, onto a different note....to give you a heads up, you may not hear from me for a few weeks or so. I just don't feel like writing and really need a break from the online world. So, this isn't a "break up" with the online world....just a break....we need our space for a little while :)

But, I'm not going to put a time limit on it because you never know how your feelings will turn....but for the time being, don't expect me for a few weeks. I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about when I return and plenty of pictures of Tristen :) But, until then, adios for a while!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am totally with you! I actually just deactivated my Facebook for a while. I need a break. Such a waste of time. Looking forward to an update on Tristen in a few weeks though! :)