Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Brother and I Must Have a Thing For.....

CHRISTMAS BABIES!!


My brother and Monica are going to have a baby! :) And the due date is......*drum roll please*

December 22

Tristen's birthday! Ha!! Isn't that too funny? Maybe Tristen and his cousin will share the same bday :) At least maybe they will both think it's cool to have a birthday around Christmas since they'll be in it together :) Luke was already brainstorming ideas of how to celebrate their birthdays every year :)

My heart is so happy and excited for them :) I cannot WAIT to meet their little boy or girl!! Congrats Luke and Monica!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We are SO excited for them!!! So glad it's officially out too, so we can talk about it, haha! When Luke first told Ethan, I didn't believe him! We kept telling them that they needed to have a baby since we have TWO now, so it's their turn! :) How exciting that your babies could share a birthday!!! Love it!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

SO....my cousin had two babies born on the exact same day...and then my cousin's sister had ANOTHER baby born on the same day! So, my uncle's first three grandbabies all had the same birthday! Maybe you're in for the same...that's so exciting!