Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Question

To keep blogging/facebook in my life or not......that is the question.

Hmmm.....can't quite decide these days. I've been a little quiet with the whole "online" world lately and it's been wonderful. But, do I really want to abandon it all? Or just have a break for an extended period of time? Or for good?

Haven't quite decided so for now I'm just laying low and until I feel strongly one way or another, I will just stay this way. And in the meantime, I'll be enjoying my summer and loving on my army crawling, teeth growing, giggling little boy :)

5 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Hmmm...I've thought the same thing Erika. :) I've thought about making it so I'm the only one who can see my blog, just so I have a place to process and chronicle life...or else just make it so a few people can see it. I personally hope you keep it because it's the only way I stay in touch with you!

Erika said...

I know, I've been so back and forth too....I had this blog private at one time but it was a hassle to do it (and try to figure out who read it and so on! However, it was nice because I felt I could be more honest and open!) so I finally went to public again. :) BUT, I DO love to stay in contact with people and blogging/facebook is such a great way. But, on the other hand, I have loved the simplicity of not having it....I'm sure there's a compromise to be had! And, I'm sure having my husband gone a ton next fall will make a difference (as opposed to spending SO much time with him now! I love summers!) :)

Rachel Farley said...

I personally think we all need to move to the country and throw our computers away :)

ok.. .maybe just me

Greta said...

I love being able to keep up with you guys....don't...I say DON't abandon us all!!!! Please, pretty please...with sugar on top!!!!

Erika said...

Rachel, YES!

Greta, since you put sugar on top, I will highly consider :) Maybe a summer break at least?? We'll see...I need to get inspiration :)