Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pictures from November

I've been just plain terrible at posting pics of Tristen lately so here are a few from the month of November!

Hanging out while Aaron and I raked up our leaves....back when it was still "warm" outside :)

But now, the winter coat is out!

Watching Tristen's friend, Raina. They especially liked the piano!

And, emptying and filling the basket back up....doesn't take much to keep them happy :)

Aaron's birthday! Tristen practiced opening gifts so he can be ready for his birthday in a few weeks!
Okay, now off to TRY to decorate for Christmas! Although I'm excited to decorate, I'm just getting my house back in order from being gone this past week and the thought of pulling everything out and messing up my house again is overwhelming to me :) Maybe by the end of the week it will finally be decorated! Adios!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ahhh! Love the pictures of Tristen!