Friday, November 4, 2011

Why, oh, Why!?

I woke up this morning and looked out my window to find this:
Yep. A bike. IN my hedge. Intentionally put there for sure. Hahaha....I'm laughing but I also want to be just a little annoyed.....but I really REALLY want to know who would put a bike in a person's HEDGE for goodness sake's!! Is it a prank? A gift? A random act by a kid? It's slightly intriguing to keep checking on it because I really want to know who and WHY someone would do this?? Random! :)

Oh, and I'm just hoping that we don't get a letter from the city about this one.....they got mad at us when we accidentally had our hedge a half inch longer than it was supposed to be.....how were we suppose to know? We are clean and tidy people and Aaron made sure that hedge was ALWAYS trimmed and looking perfect but we had no idea it had to be 3 inches only...my goodness! Okay, sorry about the rant....I'm feeling extra sassy these days :)

I hope I catch the person in the act of trying to get the bike down....and nicely tell them to never do it again :) Or, see who pranked me and get them back :)

2 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Tee-hee...that's pretty sweet. :)

Erika said...

I know, right!?! It was quite hilarious :) We figured out that the bike had broken and couldn't be pushed....but it's still a mystery why someone put it in the bushes....maybe they were so mad at it and just threw it? And, it just happened to land perfectly in our hedge :) But, no one ever came to pick it up so who knows!!