Friday, January 20, 2012

Roses & Thorns

Time for another roses and thorns list to recap our week:

Rose: 
It's snowing! Yay! 

Thorn:
Tristen has been teething all week....he has 4 teeth for sure popping through and I think another 2 on the verge! Poor guy!

Rose:
We made a decision about our sonogram appointment! We're going to find out. I have two very different ideas for a shared bedroom based on if it's a boy or a girl so I decided that I really wanted to know! And, we're going to tell people....but, I think we'll wait at least a few days to tell just for fun :)

Thorn: 
On top of teething, Tristen has a bad cold....so sad to see him suffer all week and not much I can do about it!

Rose: 
Due to the sickness, it's been a cuddle sort of week :) I think we've been through all of his books.....two times.....because that's all he wants to do :) We haven't minded one bit! 

Rose: 
I can finally eat three meals a day! Haven't been able to do this since October when I first found out I was pregnant.....I think I'm finally over the "morning sickness" (although, in comparison to Tristen, this "morning sickness" has been nothing! But, three meals a day is still exciting!)..Yay!

Thorn:
Yesterday was SO cold.....I never remember it being this cold in Minnesota when I went to college....but maybe I was too busy socializing that I didn't have time to check the weather? :) But, seriously, the last two years have had BITTER cold days...however, not complaining about this year. If yesterday was the only cold day, I'll take it!

Thorn:
Our pastor is leaving this Sunday....it's always so hard to see people that you admire and love leave. We are so going to miss them :(

Rose:
It's Friday! Hello weekend!!


No comments: