Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Namer

I can't think of a name for this post. Therefore, it is a No Namer....probably much like this post because my mind is everywhere today!! Example??

1) I wish my husband was home because I want to play Draw Something with him....I am the world's WORST artist....for real, I'm terrible. And, it's so funny to play with my husband who is a pretty good artist :) Hilarity always happens as he can't guess what I have just drawn :)

2) I really really want to throw a random, out of this world party. Like, the ones that have the cake that looks like a cheeseburger or something that you really don't want to eat but you do because you know that it's cake inside even though it looks gross on the outside. But, I have no reason for a party and it requires work....hmm, maybe I'll just look at blogs of weird cakes :)

3) I want to sew maternity clothes. But, I don't want to get out my sewing machine. Nor do I want to buy fabric. And, I don't want to put in the work. But, I just hate maternity clothes shopping....such a ripoff. So, I shall bite my lip and wear the few shirts I have and not care. Until I decide to actually pull out my sewing machine and do something about it because there is no way that I'm buying overpriced maternity shirts!

4) We went to the zoo on Saturday and thought we were going to be the only ones there.....I guess a mob of people thought the same thing because it was the craziest, busiest zoo day that I've ever had!! But, it was fun and Tristen liked the animals :)




Look, everyone!! That animal has a crazy long neck!!! See?


Flower show! LOVE the hydrangea!!

5) I thought I would be making many trips to Minneapolis this spring as Aaron has clinicals there at the moment but sadly, the schedule just didn't make sense for me to try to tote a toddler along just to be in the car for most of the day. The only time that I'm disappointed about not going with him is when I have to be alone on my birthday....but I'm trying to think of the many ways in which Tristen and I can celebrate....and the only thing I can think of is getting sleep :)  Falling asleep on the couch while watching a favorite movie...that's what every 28 year old does on their birthday, right? :)

6) I've never been more tired in my life....I wish I could just sleep until July when Baby Girl gets here :) Yes, I said July. I've started telling people that she's due around Fourth of July just so I don't get my hopes up that she'll actually be early or on time. I'll be the most shocked one of all if she's two weeks early because I have July 3rd, 4th, or 5th in my head for her birthday.

7) And, that, my friends, is why this post is "No Namer"....a whole bunch of random bits about my life that you probably would have been fine without knowing. But, now you know :)

1 comment:

AmberNDahl said...

Loved reading all your little thoughts - smiling at the part of wanting to sew but not wanting to take out the machine or buy fabric :) - and loving the pictures of Tristen at the zoo. I cannot wait to take little ones to the zoo and see his/their faces at all the animals. Hope you can get lots of rest before baby girl makes her appearance!! :) <3