Friday, March 16, 2012

This is Why.....

We keep the TV off in our house!


But, March Madness is a slight exception. I quickly turn on a game, watch a tiny bit, check the scores, catch Tristen's eyes GLUED to the TV and turn it off :) I'm a little more lenient than I thought I would be (vowing to never let my child watch anything until he was 2 years old) but we do keep the TV off when Tristen is awake. After looking at this picture, I think it's the right choice :)

I'm totally into March Madness.....I LOVE watching basketball and wish I would have tried harder when I played bball in high school. But, I can still enjoy the games (and I'm rubbing it in that I called the VCU upset yesterday! Wahoo!)

Happy Friday all! You know what I'll be doing today in between cleaning/laundry/taking care of Tristen....yep, watching basketball and checking my bracket :)

1 comment: