Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Break!?

It's Aaron's spring break. Doesn't that mean that we should be on spring break vacation right about now?? I could go for a week long vacation right about now. Maybe somewhere like this?

Walking along the beach in Florida? Sounds good to me!

Or, really, ANYWHERE that has palm trees and is warm??

 I always crave rollercoasters when I'm pregnant. Other people crave food, I crave getting on the biggest, craziest rollercoaster.....LOVE rollercoasters! So, I could totally spend a day at Universal Studios right now!

 Ummm, can I PLEASE go to Disneyworld?? (It was our 5 year anniversary trip idea but maybe it will be our "graduate from Nursing school" vacation!)
 
 Arizona is nice this time of year as well!!

Since we aren't going anywhere for spring break (quite the contrary, Aaron is taking all of the "college kids" shifts at his jobs while they go and have fun!!), I can at least feel like I'm on vacation by looking at pictures from the past. *sigh* Spring Break....at least it's supposed to be warm tomorrow?? :) Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Oh, how I long for warm weather! Sunshine, and palm trees are two of my most favorite things :)

Is that Arizona picture from Sedona?

We can dream of traveling to warm places together :)

Michelle said...

Aww that picture of Sedona makes me miss Arizona! I still think of it as home sometimes... :) We were going to go somewhere over spring break too, but we'll probably be stuck here since we have no money to go anywhere fun! :)

Erika said...

Yes, Rachel, it's Sedona!! So beautiful :)

We're in the same boat, Michelle! How do college kids have so much money to go on trips?!! :)