Thursday, June 28, 2012

She's Like Her Mother

I used to be late to everything. Like, absolutely EVERYTHING. Those who knew me growing up or in college know this full well. And then, I got married......to a guy who thinks getting somewhere 5 minutes early is "on time". Needless to say, I changed my ways very quickly and almost allow TOO much time now for things :) (my last job told me to not come so early! Ha! Oops!)

Well, this baby might have some of my traits :) I had it coming after all those years of being late. Today is her due date....and obviously she's not here yet :) I've had lots of questions over the last few days asking if she's here yet, any contractions, how we're doing, etc, etc, etc.  I'm just fine and apart from being uncomfortable, honestly, the waiting is fine! Although I'm anxious for her to get here, sometimes I think others are MORE anxious to hear the news :) The only thing I'm anxious about is seeing that it's in fact a girl.....I'm STILL not convinced and should probably have a boy name picked out just in case!

Well, I can tell you that she is probably coming before the Fourth of July :) My doctor is going to be gone quite a bit for the holidays and she is hoping to get me in Monday or Tuesday for a scheduled induction (yay for not making me wait until July 9th!). Until then, I have a baby shower to attend, garage sales to hit up, and a few community events to help pass the time. She'll be here soon and we'll let you know when she finally makes her arrival!

No comments: