Sunday, June 24, 2012

While We Wait

Yep, still here....with no baby :) Did you really think we would have a baby early? :) I mean, it isn't like every other person that was due in June has had their baby already and I'm the only one left. Oh wait.....yes, they have and even a friend due in July had hers early! Oh well :) She'll come....and hopefully soon :) I switched doctors this time around and this doctor is not quick to induce (which, I'm super happy about....BUT, it would be nice to have this baby come soon!) so it could still be 2 weeks if she doesn't come on her own. Hmm...what shall we do while we wait?

Well, for one, I have a list of Mankato's events on my computer. Last night's event? A free symphony concert in the park!! It was SO fun!!! Starting next week, there are a ton of fun, free events going on so if she decides to wait until July 7-8th, at least we'll have things to go to!


We've been outside ALL the time....and it's nice to work on my tan at least? :) We're in Nate and Sarah's wedding in 7 weeks so we might as well have nice tans for it :) Well, Aaron and I will have nice tans....we're keeping Tristen nice and white to protect that little boy's skin!


We go on LONG walks every day.....although it's not helping Baby Girl come any faster, at least we're staying in good shape and enjoying the weather!




Tristen turned 18 months on Friday!! Wow! I can't believe it!!! He's been helping the time pass :)

We'll keep you updated but I'm sure it won't be anytime soon!

No comments: