Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Week of Sickness

Ah, what a week. So SO glad that Baby Girl decided not to join the Willey household this week only because her parents and brother would have been too sick/injured to take care of her fully :) Tristen's been SO sick this week....nasty viral infection with a high, high fever! So, between taking care of him, taking care of myself with contractions and feeling a little sickly, and taking care of Aaron's stitches from a procedure he had done yesterday to remove atypical cells on his back, we are tired and just plain.....sick!!! Just one of those weeks....I'm sure next week will be better! This post was a "just in case you were wondering how we've been doing" post, (or, if you're anything like me, once someone hits 37 weeks, I get curious if they are in the hospital so this is my "update" that I'm still very much pregnant and content with being so!) Praying we get better SOON so we can fully enjoy our last days of being "just the 3 of us" :) Hope you all have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

No fun! :( We had a 3 week bout of sickness that hit our house - so glad that's over with!!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Sad story! Hang in there!

Erika said...

I think he's on the mend but we'll see what tomorrow brings!! I keep thinking he's over it and then his fever skyrockets again :( So not fun....so hard to see your child suffer :(