Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy 6 Years!

6 years later!!!

Yep, it's our anniversary today! It's been quite a hilarious one!!! I'm so glad both Aaron and I have a sense of humor...I can't imagine being disappointed year after year when things don't go as planned :) 
 
Unfortunately, it's been a tough week with a family friend passing away unexpectedly.....we spent most the week traveling back and forth from Willmar to Mankato to cry with our friends and family. So SO hard. Yesterday was a bright spot with a bridal shower for Aaron's brother and my friend, Sarah (who, I might add, are tying the knot SO soon!) And, that brought us to today....our 6 year anniversary and four very tired people :)

Aaron had to work early this morning, Tristen woke up with a bad cold, and Miss Aubrey just wanted to be held all day. We attempted a dinner out with the kids to our favorite place, Dino's (and they did SO awesome!!) and the other hours of the day were spent taking turns caring for the kids while the other one slept  :) HA! Really, this is real life and what love is all about so I wouldn't want it any other way. :)
 
Well, with that, I need sleep more than I need to be on the internet :) But, Happy 6th Anniversary, Aaron! HOW has that much time passed already??

No comments: